Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Getting Excited!

Only 2 more days until our first support group meeting.  I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. Remember this group is opened to anyone suffering from some type of chronic pain, or for anyone who is a friend or family member of a person suffering from chronic pain.

We will be meeting at Desert View United Church of Christ, located at 11160 Montwood Drive.  This meeting will not be religious in nature, my pastor was just nice enough to let me use the building. 

Hope we have a good turnout.  Let me know either through my FB account or my email (fibrogiril67@gmail.com) if you're planning on attending or if you know of someone who is attending.

Gentle Hugs
Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. If Jessica doesn't work I will be there :-)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!